1. What is a cookie?
When you access our website, our web server sends a small data file to your computer which is then stored on your terminal. This file is called a "cookie" and includes a unique identification number.
Cookies allow our site to keep track of its users' data in order to facilitate their navigation. For example, they make it possible to retrieve a session without re-identification. They can also be used to make the content of the website more relevant to the visitor, to personalize what is displayed, or for statistical purposes.
2. What types of cookies does Speed Corner use?
Our website uses the following cookies:
- Session cookies They allow the maintenance of data related to the user during his navigation. They make it easier for you to use our site during a browsing session.
- Personalization cookies They allow to memorize information about the user of a site, in order to show him/her appropriate content in the future.
- Profiling cookies These are used to track the browsing habits of Internet users.
- Third-party cookies Images and other objects contained in a web page may reside on different servers than the one hosting the page. A third-party cookie is a file embedded by another site.
3. Cookie storage duration
Session cookies are temporary and are deleted as soon as you close your browser.
Other cookies are permanent cookies. They remain on your hard drive for a predefined period or until you delete them. They are activated each time you visit the website responsible for their placement.
4. Cookie management
You have the possibility of refusing cookies during your navigations when the request for acceptance is proposed to you. You can also delete at any time the cookies already installed on your devices.
5. Additional information
If you have any questions or remarks about cookies, you can contact us at the following address: email@example.com