1. Who is responsible for the processing of my data? Which services are concerned?
The company Westore, whose head office is located at 32 Grotstraat 3090 Overijse, exploiting the trade name "Speed Corner", has an online sales website accessible at https://speedcorner.be/en/.Ce. The site allows us to receive orders from our customers and the data collected on this occasion are recorded and processed in a customer file.
The company Westore is responsible for the processing of your data. This means that it decides why and how your personal information is used. Therefore, before using it, it is important to inform yourself about the way your data will be processed.
2. For what reasons do you process my data? On what legal grounds?
The company Westore is required to process your data for :
|Manage the ordering, payment and delivery of its orders.||Execution of a contract|
3.How do we collect your data? What data is involved?
A. Data collected from the order form
|Data category||Data details|
|Relating to the identification||Name, first name, home address, telephone number, date of birth|
|Computer identification||E-mail address, bank details|
B. Data collected when you browse thehttps://speedcorner.be/en/ website
We collect data of a technical nature when using our services which may include:
- your application or terminal identifiers (cookies)
4.How long do you keep my data?
We have defined in the table below the different periods of retention of your data:
|Data concerned||Duration of storage|
|Data required for order management and billing||For the duration of the business relationship (two years maximum) and ten years for accounting purposes.|
|Data relating to means of payment||The data is not kept by the company Westore; it is collected during the transaction and is immediately deleted once the purchase is settled.|
5. Will you be transferring data about me outside the European Union? For what reasons?
Within the framework of our activities, we use the services provided by several specialized companies, which act as subcontractors (mailing services, payment management, delivery).
In this context, we contractually ensure the conformity of the use of your personal information and the security standards used by these companies. If they are required to transfer your data outside the European Union, we ensure that we enter into specific contracts with them and the standard contractual clauses established by the European Commission to govern the transfer of your data to these providers.
In the course of our business, we do not use the services of subcontractors operating outside the European Union.
6. What are my rights regarding my data?
In accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), you have the following rights:
- right of access (article 15 RGPD), rectification (article 16 RGPD), update, completeness of your data
- the right to block or erase your personal data (article 17 RGPD), when they are inaccurate, incomplete, ambiguous, outdated, or whose collection, use, communication or storage is prohibited
- the right to restrict the processing of your data (Article 18 GDPR)
- the right to portability of the data you have provided to us, where your data is subject to automated processing based on your consent or on a contract (Article 20 GDPR)
These rights can be exercised as described below.
7. Who are the recipients of my data?
The recipients are the persons entitled to obtain communication of your data because of their functions. Within the framework of our activities, the services in charge of the management of the orders, the invoicing of the company Westore are recipients of all the categories of data.
The subcontractors of the company who are in charge of the delivery of its orders, are recipients of the identity, the address and the telephone number of our customers.
8. Can I get more information? Can I get help?
If you have any questions regarding the processing of your data by the company Westore, you can contact Martin Lucas in confidence via this email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
You also have the right to file a complaint with the Data Protection Authority under the conditions indicated on its website: https://www.autoriteprotectiondonnees.be/
9. How can I exercise my rights on my data?
You can exercise your other rights by email, specifying the right you wish to exercise in the subject line of your email: email@example.com (access, portability, limitation, opposition for reasons related to your particular situation). The exercise of your rights of access and portability requires that the data for which you exercise your rights be linked to the email address used to make your request. A reply will then be sent to you within 1 month of receiving your request.